All these pictures were taken on the same day in the same room. Don’t let anyone judge you for your shit.
- You be beautiful and ugly and coy and scary
- you open your mouth and your legs wide and
- you do your make up for you and
- you cry about things you can’t control and
- you wait 40 minutes for the best burgers in town and you eat it by yourself and
- you group sext with all your exes and
- you do you.
Fuck everyone who says, “No! You can’t do that.” Because all those people are
unicorns are notorious for their hatred of posturing bro culture
(I’m debating making this girl available as a sticker and a shirt.)
I Want My MTV!
This weekend was a school gala. I’ll use any excuse to get dressed up. I just wish that the lighting in my apartment were better; the dress is really lovely lavender that doesn’t show up too well. I also wish I had taken better pictures of these shoes. I so rarely wear heels anymore. In regards to the derpy face picture, I was pretty proud of my eye makeup, which you can see best in that pic. I usually feel like I don’t carry eyeshadow that well, but I did three shades (bright turquoise, lime green, and a shimmery champagne thing) blended with a little cat eye liner and was feeling it. Obviously.
Shoes: Charlotte Russe